Delura EP 003 Delura EP 003

Im so glad to see that this was posted on the front page. Yes, the audio could use some work however some of the front pagers Ive seen had way less quality audio and showcased talent than this show. Audio quality aside I loved it. Well scripted and animated. Im glad to see some orginal variety being showcased on the front page.
Notes: May I suggest adding some ambient sound in addition to the voices! it would really boost the quality of the show. Even large empty spaces have background noises! add a few! All my stars go to you!

Tanadrine-Studios responds:

You may! Hopefully you will notice this improve from EP 004 onward.

The Elephant in the Room The Elephant in the Room

Excellent work keep it up! The theme song for the elephant was awesome. lol. I had to play it a few times to get it out of my system.

koit responds:

Thanks matey.

LUCKY DAY FOREVER LUCKY DAY FOREVER

What a fresh peice. Enjoyed every frame. Excellent story telling and visuals. Thank you for creating and sharing it!

Oil Worm Oil Worm

Music was enjoyable!

I think this is a great concept and the music really went well with the action in the game. Thanks for sharing this!

TERRAIN: Chapter 3 TERRAIN: Chapter 3

Holy shit your game blew me away. . .

I didnt even know there were flash games like yours until tonight. Man and the graphics originl characters storyline, MUAH! perfecto anyone and everyone should try this fucking game. You rock! cant wait for the next one! by they way the main character is way hot!! and im not talking about the purple bitch.

Interactive Buddy v.1.01 Interactive Buddy v.1.01

Dare I say Genious??

Okay dude you need to turn this into an actual online game and charge people for ugrades and shit. This game is so much fun!! I play it at work I just wish I could get a hold on more skins and weapons. Dont leave us hanging!!!!

The bus to Innsmouth The bus to Innsmouth

Smooth and easy going. The melody really works well with the rain ambiance- tying it all together. Excellent work.

Death Stops Us All Death Stops Us All

Funny Shit! I was born dead.

Euphoric Moment Euphoric Moment

Dig it!

I must say I fell in love with this little jam! I sent you and email with a link to share a video clip I just had to use your music in! Post more music by the way!