Delura EP 003 Delura EP 003

Im so glad to see that this was posted on the front page. Yes, the audio could use some work however some of the front pagers Ive seen had way less quality audio and showcased talent than this show. Audio quality aside I loved it. Well scripted and animated. Im glad to see some orginal variety being showcased on the front page.
Notes: May I suggest adding some ambient sound in addition to the voices! it would really boost the quality of the show. Even large empty spaces have background noises! add a few! All my stars go to you!

Tanadrine-Studios responds:

You may! Hopefully you will notice this improve from EP 004 onward.

The Elephant in the Room The Elephant in the Room

Excellent work keep it up! The theme song for the elephant was awesome. lol. I had to play it a few times to get it out of my system.

koit responds:

Thanks matey.

LUCKY DAY FOREVER LUCKY DAY FOREVER

What a fresh peice. Enjoyed every frame. Excellent story telling and visuals. Thank you for creating and sharing it!

Derpcraft Derpcraft

I havn't indulged in this game, but after watching this very funny animation Im very curious to play it. Thanks for the a.m. laugh!

Cinderello Cinderello

Pretty funny! I enjoyed the story the animal spirit voice actor was awesome . . . i hope someday I feel like the prettiest dancer ever.

Hamburger Moon 2 Hamburger Moon 2

Its been a long time . . .

Its been a WHILE since Ive watched a submission that I enjoyed so much that I had to sign on and give them all my 10. A. This was well scripted B. Well animated C. Good voice acting D. Great spoof all in all. And last but not least so F'ING FUNNY!!!! Thank you for making me want to continue checking work out on here!

Sergio and Bear 2 Sergio and Bear 2

I've been waiting! Not dissapointed!

Man I really have been waiting for the next episode and it was great. Sergio is awesome and his little friend cracks me up. I could write a ridiculously long critique defending why its so good, however- I'm not. Keep it up!

Sergio and Bear Sergio and Bear

I liked everything.

Funny script, simple but enjoyable character design. Def my most recent favs, can't wait to see more.

BitterSweet BitterSweet

Dig it.

There is something about a ginger bread man screaming and practicing cannibalistic qualities that makes me feel all tingly inside. Excellent work.

The Last Wanderer The Last Wanderer

Yeah . . .

Well there are TONS of songs on the audio portal you could have used for this animation rather than uploading it without audio. why you would upload unfinished work . . . ? go back ad some kick ass music and make this great clip even better. Adding music and sound effects will help you adjust the off paced timing in the action scenes.